Policy and international cooperation measures for research infrastructures
Data di apertura: 05/12/17 Data di Chiusura: 22/03/18
Programma: Excellent Science Topic: INFRASUPP-01-2018-2019
Tipologia: CSA & RIA Modello: single stage
Ambito CSA: Proposals will address one of the following sub-topics:
- ERIC network: a more formal and structural collaboration and coordination between ERICs would allow for a more effective approach and mutual benefit for addressing common hurdles.
- International visibility of European research infrastructures: organise thematic workshops and brokerage events to bring together the relevant European and international players (research infrastructures / funding agencies / Ministries); develop concrete tools which Research Infrastructures could use to improve their communication/outreach strategy.
- Catalogue of research infrastructure services: development of an on-line dynamic catalogue of relevant research infrastructure services at national and European levels.
- Support to ESFRI: support partnerships between policy makers, funding bodies and the scientific community in the context of the European Strategy Forum on Research Infrastructures (ESFRI) to foster the priority setting and implementation of pan-European research infrastructures.
- Support to the e-Infrastructure Reflection Group (e-IRG) aiming to foster the integration of pan-European e-Infrastructures within the European Research Area.
Ambito RIA: The objective of this sub-topic is to support the development and installation of a dedicated beam-line in SESAME. The proposal should help strengthening the links to the European network of analytical facilities with particular reference to new synchrotrons currently under development.