– Promote the transnational mobility of artists and professionals with a view to enabling them to cooperate internationally and to internationalize their careers;
– Strengthen audience development as a means of improving access to European cultural and creative works and tangible and intangible cultural heritage and extend access to cultural works to under represented groups.
– Foster capacity building through innovative approaches to creation, develop and test new and innovative models of revenue, management and marketing for the cultural sectors, in particular as regards the digital shift, and developing
new skills for cultural professionals.
– Enhance intercultural dialogue, promote shar ed EU values and mutual understanding and respect for other cultures, thereby contributing to the social integration of migrants and refugees.
It is possible to apply either:
– for small scale cooperation projects (Category 1), the EU grant requested is no more than EUR 200 000 representing maximum 60% of the total eligible costs;
furthermore, the projects under category 1 shall involve a project leader and at least two other partners having their legal seat in at least three different countries taking
part in the Creative Europe Culture Subprogramme.
– for large scale cooperation projects (Category 2), the EU grant requested is no m ore than EUR 2.000.000 representing maximum 50% of the total eligible costs;
furthermore, the projects under category 2 shall involve a project leader and at least five other partners.